Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will meet at 7.30 pm on Tuesday 12 October 2021 at the Village Hall
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-opt one new member to the parish council
3. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
4. Minutes of the previous meeting – 23 September 2021
5. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
6. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
8. Financial Items
a) Payments to consider:
DC Gardening Services, lengthsman – £156.00
The Clerk, wages October 2021 – £ tbc
b) Consider quotation for two new posts with 5mm wall thickness for the SIDs
9. Clerk’s Report
11. Lengthsman/ highways, including review of amended parish council article on roadside and hedge management.
12. The Queen’s Green Canopy in Herefordshire – Consider proposal to participate by planting trees for the Jubilee.
13. Remembrance Sunday 2021 – Consider proposal to purchase a Tommy.
14. Parish council reference working group – Consider participation in working group set up by Herefordshire Council.
15. Strategic Housing Provision – Consider request by Herefordshire Council to engage with parish councils to understand local housing requirements.
16. Community communications – Review of areas to address in an online community directory, consider proposal to work with Fastershire to provide internet courses for local people and agree next steps.
17. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
18. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
7 October 2021