Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will be at 7.30pm on Tuesday 17 July 2018 at the Village Hall.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-opt two new members to the parish council
3. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
4. Minutes of the previous meetings – 22 and 24 May 2018.
5. To support the proposal by the PCC to increase the secular use of the Church of All Saints, and consider how this might be facilitated.
6. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward.
7. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish.
182289 Land at Spout House Field, Richards Castle, SY8 4EW – Variation of condition 2 (170647/F).
182162 Upper House Castle Road Richards Castle SY8 4ER – Proposed dwelling and associated garage.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
9. Financial Items:
a) Payments to approve:
R Mills, repair of Rock crossroads sign – £205.20
R Bayliss, footpaths maintenance – £ tbc
The Clerk, wages April-June 2018 – £444.15
HMRC, PAYE Q1, 2018-19 – £111.00
b) Request from Herefordshire Council to support the 490 bus service in 2018-19.
10. Proposed plaque for the new tree planted at Orchard Rise.
11. Good Neighbour Scheme – consider scheme for Richards Castle.
12. Community Commissioning project(s) – To consider highway projects to undertake via Community Commissioning.
13. Review location/ positioning of replacement planter at entrance to village on the B4361.
14. Review outcome of highways petition and other activity to draw attention to the roads in the parish, and consider next steps.
15. Reports from parish councillor representatives:
d) Agree planning representative
16. Proposed participation in parish SmartWater scheme operated by West Mercia Police.
17. Consultation on Aymestrey Neighbourhood Development Plan (Regulation 16).
18. Social media and parish council communications.
19. Clerk’s Report.
20. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion).
21. Close meeting and date of next meeting.
Clerk to the Parish Council
Tel: 07963 845358
12 July 2018