Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will be at 7.30pm on Thursday 28 March 2019 at the Village Hall.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting – 24 January 2019
4. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
5. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
190324 Church House, Richards Castle, SY8 4ET – Retrospective application for new studwork partitions to facilitate 2 no. new en-suite bathrooms.
7. Financial Items
Payments to approve:
HALC, affiliation/ subscription 2019-20 – £338.36
The Clerk, wages January-March 2019 – £444.15
HMRC, PAYE Q4, 2018-19 – £111.00
R Bayliss, footpaths maintenance – £ tbc
8. Clerk’s Report
9. Reports from parish councillor representatives
d) Good neighbour scheme
11. ‘Welcome to Herefordshire’ sign on B4361 – Proposal to replace sign through community commissioning
12. Poll cards for parish council election, Thursday 2 May 2019
13. Consider proposed schedule of meetings, May 2019-March 2020
14. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
15. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
24 March 2019