Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will meet at 7.30 pm on Tuesday 19 July 2022 at the Village Hall
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
3. Minutes of the previous meeting – 19 May 2022
4. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
5. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
6. Consider request to support proposal for new speed limits on the B4361 on the approach to the village hall and up to the county boundary
221610 Upper House Cottage, Castle Road, Richards Castle, SY8 4ER – Proposed conversion of a redundant agricultural barn on the property, to two three-bed dwellings, and parking and access to the site, which will be provided via the access way which was granted and implemented under ref: P170062/F.
222054 The Old Chapel, Richards Castle, SY8 4EL – Extension to dwelling.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
8. Financial Items
a) Payments to consider:
K V Hawkins, Platinum Jubilee expenses – £393.35
Clerk, cost of TSO Host domain renewal(s) and hosting fee for NDP website 2022-23 – £105.34
Luston Group PC, share of post brackets, padlocks etc. – £39.00
b) To consider quotation for support contract for two SIDs and solar panels.
9. Local Plan 2021-2041 – Place Shaping Options consultation – To consider consultation by Herefordshire Council
10. NDP website – Proposal to update website in preparation for possible NDP review
11. Talk Parish event – Invitation to nominate topic for next event on 15 September 2022
12. Footpaths Report
13. Lengthsman/ highways Report
14. Clerk’s Report
15. Consider Police and Crime Commissioner’s Parish Council Survey
16. Talk Parish Reference group – Invitation from Herefordshire Council to participate in the reference group
17. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
18. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
14 July 2022