Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will meet at 7.30 pm on Thursday 29 July 2021 at All Saints Church
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS ARE RECOMMENDED. IF THE WEATHER IS FINE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD OUTSIDE THE CHURCH
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-opt one new member to the parish council
3. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
4. Minutes of the previous meeting – 24 June 2021
5. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
6. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
211632 Field to north of Westbrook House, Richards Castle – Application for Technical Details Consent for proposed variation of condition 2 of planning permission 202751 to allow changes to plots 7, 8 and 9 for a double garage attached to the associated dwelling with a home office space in the garage roof space and a sun room added to the rear and minor changes to other plots. To consider amended and additional documents.
Update on planning decisions by Herefordshire Council.
8. Clerk’s report
9. Financial Items
DC Gardening Services, lengthsman – £420.00
Clerk, anti virus subscription (2 years) – £70.86
Clerk, purchase of large poppies – £60.00
The Clerk, wages July 2021 – £327.80
10. Highway improvements on B4361 – Report on meeting with the highway authority and agree next steps
11. Footpaths, including proposal to review requirement for a parish council strimmer
12. Lengthsman/ highways, including review of single cut of verges in 2021
13. The Queen’s Green Canopy in Herefordshire – Consider proposal to participate by planting trees for the Jubilee.
14. Parish council reference working group – Consider participation in working group set up by Herefordshire Council
15. Strategic Housing Provision – Consider request by Herefordshire Council to engage with parish councils to understand local housing requirements
16. Consider member requests (x2) for a six month leave of absence
17. Schedule of meetings, 2021-22 – To review proposed schedule and confirm date of joint annual parish meeting.
18. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
19. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
25 July 2021