Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will be at 7.30 pm on Thursday 12 October 2017 at the Village Hall
1. Election of Chairman
2. Apologies for absence
3. Co-opt two new members to the parish council
4. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
[Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.]
5. Minutes of the previous meetings – 27 July and 19 September 2017
6. Local policing – Area Ambassador for the Police and Crime Commissioner.
7. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
8. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
173539 and 173538 Old Church Cottage, Castle Road, Richards Castle, SY8 4ET. Proposed demolition of garage, erection of detached single storey structure containing bedroom with en suite and erection of single storey porch.
Update on planning decisions/ enforcement by Herefordshire Council.
10. Financial Items
a) Payments to approve:
R Bayliss, footpaths maintenance – £ tbc
Hitrees, lengthsman – £ tbc
b) To consider new quotation for two planters to locate at the entrance to the village.
c) To consider quotation for village signs.
d) To review the cost of purchasing a gavel for parish council meetings.
11. Review HALC training schedule
12. New signpost/ fingerposts at Rock crossroads
13. Presentation of Balfour Beatty petition and media planning
14. Reports from parish councillor representatives
a) Parochial Church Council
e) Village Hall
15. Parish council communications, including ‘Parish Council News’ articles
16. Consider Herefordshire Council’s Rights of Way Improvement Plan
17. Clerk’s Report
18. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
19. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
Tel: 07963 845358
8 October 2017