Notice is hereby given that Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will meet at 7.30pm on Thursday 24 June 2021 outside the Village Hall
PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING WILL BE HELD WITH 2 METRE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND FACE COVERINGS WILL BE REQUIRED. PLEASE BRING A SEAT IF REQUIRED AS NONE WILL BE PROVIDED. IT IS EXPECTED TO BE A SHORT MEETING
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-opt one new member to the parish council
3. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.
4. Minutes of the previous meeting – 27 May 2021
5. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
6. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
211632 Field to north of Westbrook House, Richards Castle – Application for Technical Details Consent for proposed variation of condition 2 of planning permission 202751 to allow changes to plots 7, 8 and 9 for a double garage attached to the associated dwelling with a home office space in the garage roof space and a sun room added to the rear and minor changes to other plots.
8. Clerk’s report
9. Financial Items
a) Annual Governance Statement
b) Annual Return 2020-21
K Adams, internal audit 2020-21 – £100.00
DC Gardening Services, SID deployment – £36.00
R Bayliss, footpaths maintenance – £ tbc
JACS, village gates x3 – £1,414.32
The Clerk, wages June 2021 – £327.80
HMRC, PAYE to 5 July 2021 – £245.80
d) Proposal to purchase 30 large poppies to mark Remembrance Sunday in 2021
10. Appointment of footpath contractor to undertake work under the P3 footpaths scheme
11. Appointment of an additional lengthsman to undertake work under the lengthsman scheme
12. Children’s playground – Proposal to establish a playground working group
14. Lengthsman/ highways, including review of draft article on hedges, and agree next steps
15. The Queen’s Green Canopy in Herefordshire – Consider proposal to participate by planting trees for the Jubilee.
16. Police and Crime Commissioner Town and Parish Council Survey
17. Local Policing Community Charter – Consider proposed ‘contact contract’ and invitation to suggest top 3 policing priorities.
18. Boundary Commission consultation on initial proposals for new constituencies – Review proposals for Herefordshire and agree next steps.
19. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
20. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
20 June 2021