Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of Richards Castle (Herefordshire) Parish Council will be at 7.30pm on Thursday 22 March 2018 at the Village Hall.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Co-opt two new members to the parish council
3. Declarations of Interest and Written Requests for Dispensation
[Declaration of any disclosable pecuniary interest in a matter to be discussed at the meeting whether or not it is included in the register of interests. Members are reminded that they are required to leave the room during discussing and voting on matters in which they have a disclosable pecuniary interest whether or not the interest is entered into the register of members’ interests maintained by the Monitoring Officer.]
4. Minutes of the previous meeting – 25 January 2018.
5. Report from the Herefordshire Councillor for Bircher Ward
6. To invite views and discussion from members of the parish
Update on planning decisions/ enforcement by Herefordshire Council.
8. Financial Items
a) Payments to approve:
Village Hall, meetings – £78.00
Hitrees, lengthsman – £115.20
HALC, affiliation and subscription – £322.98
Orleton Parish Council, share of neighbourhood plan expenses – £ tbc
R Bayliss, footpaths maintenance – £ tbc
The Clerk, wages January-March 2018 – £326.61
HMRC, PAYE Q4, 2017-18 – £81.60
The Clerk, expenses, December 2017-March 2018
b) Review Annual Maintenance Plan 2018-19 for lengthsman and P3 footpaths schemes.
c) Consider cost of ‘Woodhouse Lane’ signs (x2) for Rock crossroads signpost.
9. Proposed event to mark the planting of the new tree at Orchard Rise
10. Annual Parish Meeting, 22 May 2018 – Plan meeting, including publicity to raise awareness of the meeting.
11. Community Commissioning project(s) – To consider highway projects to undertake via Community Commissioning
12. Confirm wording and spelling for new village signs on B4361
13. General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) – To set up a GDPR working group to consider toolkit, and report back to the next meeting
14. Reports from parish councillor representatives
a) Parochial Church Council
e) Village Hall
15. Meetings 2018-19 – To review schedule of meetings to March 2019.
16. Clerk’s Report
17. Matters raised for next meeting (no discussion)
18. Close meeting and date of next meeting
Clerk to the Parish Council
Tel: 07963 845358
18 March 2018